Lauren-Georgina: My Ex's And Oh's Series

10:45:00

Until the relationship I'm currently in, my love life has been questionable to say the least.

I've been dumped via text more times than I'd like to admit, I've had to deal with secret girlfriends and the guy I was utterly in love with for eight years, only saw me as a friend...ouch.


Out of all these heartbreaks though I have some amazing, funny and awkward stories that I am ready to share with the Internet; I've had to suffer for my art shall we say.

All names have been changed, but if you think I'm talking about you, I most likely am! Also, if you're an OG, get ready for the return of TanLad, oh yes he's coming back to my blog.

There will be no order to any of these stories, but to start things off, I'll begin with a quicky, literally!

If you want to hear all about my seventeen minute relationship, keep posted!

Lauren-Georgina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments