Lauren-Georgina: Out With The Old
16:42:00
I love having a clear out of my clothes every now and then and before Christmas my wardrobe was in desperate need! Due to assignments and working throughout the run up to the festive period, I never got the chance to have the clear out I wanted, so as soon as the New Year struck I was on it!
I spent the evening sorting my clothes into 'keep', 'bin', 'charity' and 'sell' and my wardrobe is looking much better for it. I was absolutely ruthless and filled three whole bin bags with things to bin or give away.
When I've cleared my clothes out before I've often used 'selling apps' to sell some items that I think are worth it and that's exactly what I've done this time. I couldn't believe how many items I owned that had never been worn and still had the tags on or I'd only worn once or twice. These such items I've popped onto apps Depop and Vinted for someone else to show some love.
If you fancy having a look at what I'm selling on both apps you can find me at 'laurengeorginablog' on Depop and 'laurenpapa' on Vinted. All items I'm selling are of great quality and are either size 6/8/10. I'm also open to negotiations with prices so drop me a message!
I think everyone should have a good clear out every now and then and you'll be amazed at how many items you forgot your owned or have never even worn. It's also a great excuse to go out and by some new clothes, especially with the January sales on!
I hope to see some of you on the apps and I'll be back with another blog post next week!
Lauren-Georgina x

0 comments