Lauren-Georgina: New Instagram & Twitter

16:02:00

I love a good selfie, let's be honest who doesn't, and my Instagram is full of them!

I've created a new Instagram account dedicated to my blog as my personal account was getting a bit muddled with personal posts and blog related posts!

I'd love it if people went over and checked it out and maybe gave it a cheeky follow! I want to use it as a way of getting to know more people in the industry and those who just love to read blogs, so leave a little comment too. I've simple called it @laurengeorginablog so it should be easy to find!

I've also created a Twitter account to go alongside my blog, which I'm trying to be more active on as well! You can find me at @laurengeorgina_



I hope this year has started well for everyone and the January Blues haven't hit too hard. I'm sat here with a near empty tub of Celebrations, trying to get rid of all the Christmas junk before the New Year detox can begin...if it ever does!

I've got myself organised with my little planner and have created a blogging schedule to keep my little piece of the internet up to date each week as I want 2017 to be the year I really focus on my blog and my career as a whole.

I can't wait to see where this all could take me!


Lauren-Georgina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments