Lauren-Georgina: Paco Rabanne Lady Million Privé

17:30:00

Happy New Year! 

Christmas and New Year has been and I feel like I completely missed it! What with being in Southampton and working in retail, I didn't get to have a big Christmas break like I'd of liked, but the days off I did have were enjoyable. I got spoilt rotten and have enough gift cards and beauty products to keep me looking and smelling good until next Christmas!

One present I received this year was the latest Paco Rabanne's Lady Million Eau de Parfum. I am an original Lady Million girl through and through and is my go to fragrance when asked for a recommendation at work - for those who may not know I work at The Perfume Shop. When I found out a new edition had been released earlier in 2016 I was so excited and luckily I didn't have to wait long to test it as I got my job soon after!


Lady Million Privé, just like the original is intense and seductive, yet still very feminine and a little flirty. The coconut top note is what you notice straight away, but it isn't overpowering like a lot of coconut fragranced products. As it settles the base notes of cocoa flower, jasmine and orange blossom come through beautifully and you're left with a fruity oriental fragrance. At first I found the fragrance takes a little to getting used to, especially as I love the original so much, but once you get over the initial 'hmmm', it settles into a beautiful fragrance. It lasts for hours on your skin and whenever I wear it at work customers always ask what it is; that says a lot with all the perfumes and different fragrances we spray each day!

At the time of its release I was looking for a new Autumn/Winter fragrance as the majority of my perfume collection consists of more light and summery perfumes and Privé fits perfectly. As it is also quite fruity, I'd wear this fragrance during the summer as well, more than I'd wear the original Lady Million.

The Perfume Shop currently have the 30ml bottle for £45, with the 50ml and 80ml offering an engraving service were you can get your bottle specially engraved with a little message. This is perfect for Valentines Day coming up next month or any other special occasion!

If you're looking for a new perfume or would just like to have a sample, pop down to your local beauty or perfume store - would be even better if you pop down to The Perfume Shop Southampton... I promise I'm not sponsored!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year and looking forward to what 2017 can throw at us...anything is better than 2016! I look forward to growing my blog and attempting to post a lot more! I hope you liked this little 'review' and I plan on doing a lot more with both women and mens fragrances. 

Here's to 2017, come at me bitch!

Lauren-Georgina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments