Lauren-Georgina: Easter Weekend River Walks
17:06:00
Living in England it's a rare treat when the weather is nice, so it was very exciting when we woke up on Good Friday to lovely sunny weather for a change.
After treating ourselves to a big cooked breakfast at a local café, my boyfriend and I decided to take a little trip down to the river to take advantage of the sun. Living by the Thames does have it's advantages sometimes!
We found our way to a lovely pub right on the river bank where we stopped for a couple of drinks like the majority of Surrey that day. On our walk back I thought it would be nice to take a couple of photos for my blog, so that's exactly what I did.
Being Greek Cypriot, I don't celebrate Easter at the same time as the majority, but this year I did and it was overall a lovely Easter weekend with both mine and my boyfriend's family. It's safe to say I've eaten enough food and chocolate to last me till next Easter and we still have loads more chocolate eggs to get through in the fridge!
I hope everyone else had a great Easter and bank holiday weekend too.
Lauren-Georgina x



0 comments