Lauren-Georgina: Lions, Tigers & Bears, Oh My!
16:42:00
Last weekend the boyfriend and I decided to jump on a train and go to my favourite place in the whole wide world... ZSL London Zoo!
For someone who isn't really an animal person, I bloody love London Zoo and turn into an excitable five-year old whenever I go. The boyfriend and I had our first date there and I was so excited about getting to see the animals that I woke up at 5am and crashed as soon as I got home later that day. This time was very much the same.
We were lucky enough to have nice weather whilst at the zoo and the walk through Regents Park was lovely, especially as it was 10am and the hustle and bustle of London was yet to really start.
Anyone who knows me will know my love for monkeys and at London Zoo there is a whole section, where you're able to walk around freely with the Squirrel Monkeys (my second favourite breed of monkey... yes I am that obsessed with monkeys!). To say I was excited was and understatement and it all started getting a bit too much for me when one jumped out in front of me... I called it Clive.
Naturally I took loads of photos so thought I'd put together a little blog post to showcase them, plus it's really just an excuse for me to look through them all again!
The closest I got to the Bird Safari...
This is the face of a person who is very overcome with emotion because of a monkey
Let's just say he got a bit stuck in the children play area...
Just monkey-ing about
It's only been a few days, but I already cannot wait to go again! Like I said, ZSL London Zoo is my favourite place in the world, where is yours?
Lauren-Georgina x

0 comments