Lauren-Georgina - Living My Best Life
16:56:00
I’m currently sat on my windowsill as I write this. I have
the window open, my legs dangling out, the 24°c heat around me and the
glorious sun hitting my skin. I’ve got chip and dip next to me and a strawberry
cider. I’m living my best life.
I wrote a post at the beginning of the year about how when I
turned twenty-three I wanted to live my life for myself. I’m twenty-three and
seventy-three days as I write this and these past seventy-three days have been
all mine.
In these past seventy-three days I’ve become myself.
I’ve grown up, I’ve become more immature.
I’ve acted like a proper uni student, I’ve acted like a proper
adult.
I’ve made new friends, I’ve lost friends.
I’ve joined the gym, I’ve gained (good) weight.
I’ve played in the snow, I’ve played in the sea.
I’ve laughed till I’ve cried, I’ve cried till I’ve laughed.
I’ve tried new foods, I’ve tried new clothes.
I’ve stayed in the library until the next morning, I’ve
worked myself till there was nothing left.
I’ve given up, I’ve kept on going.
I’ve gone on adventures, I’ve not moved all day.
I’ve stopped caring, I’ve cared too much.
I’ve created my own magazine, I’ve booked my graduation, I’ve
got a new tattoo, I’ve been to the beach, I’ve had a BBQ on the Common, I’ve
drank too much, I’ve celebrated myself and my peers, I’ve cut my hair, I’ve
sussed my future, I’ve been me.
Lauren-Georgina x

0 comments