Lauren-Georgina: Winter Bath Treats

08:55:00

If you read my last post you'd know how recently I felt in an utter rut about myself and especially my appearance. This month is all about pampering myself with bubble baths and smellies - the best way to feel yourself again.

For Christmas my little brothers lovely girlfriend gifted me the Baylis & Harding Midnight Fig & Pomegranate gift set and I absolutely love it! The bath and body gift set contains five handy-sized pampering products which are perfect for traveling - especially as I practically live on the South West Train service. The midnight fig and pomegranate scent is great for those dark and dreary winter nights and doesn't smell artificial like many other bath and body products can.



The set includes a body wash, shower creme, bath and shower creme, hand cream and a body lotion which all leave my skin smelling great and super soft. I especially love the hand cream as my hands can get super dry in this cold weather.

The gift set has been exactly what I've needed to pick me up this month and is a great little gift for someone special. Valentines Day is fast approaching so maybe start dropping hints that you want to be pampered this February 14th!

Thank you to to the lovely Megan for these amazing goodies and I'll see you all next week!

Lauren-Georgina x  

You Might Also Like

0 comments