Lauren-Georgina: Little Life Update #2

17:52:00

Hello, remember me?

I've been an awful blogger recently and I've not updated my little space of the internet in quite a while. Since going back to university in September, second year has hit me hard out of no where, with assignments coming out of my ears and the library becoming my new home! I've not been able to make any time for my blog and I hang my head in shame...

Uni isn't the only reason I've had no time though and I have an exciting life update...I have a new job!

Within two weeks of being back in Southampton I managed to land myself a job at The Perfume Shop in one of the shopping centres in town and I absolutely love it! Anyone who knows me will know my love for perfume and I was so excited when I found out I had the job, purely cause my perfume collection was about to get even bigger!


Ive enjoyed my other jobs in the past, but it's so nice to actually want to go to work for once...yes it is that great working there! I don't even have to use my own perfume anymore because I smell constantly amazing from the hundreds of perfumes in store!


Now that I have this amazing job, I thought I would start a new section on my blog where I would recommend any new fragrances and review others. Let me know in the comments or on Twitter if that would be something you'd like to read! Besides, I now have plenty of stock to choose from!

That's all from me today, but I have lots of content coming up on my blog soon to make up for being so quiet recently.

Let me know what you're current favourite fragrance is and pop in and see me in store if you're in Southampton!

Lauren-Georgina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments