Lauren-Georgina: Little Life Update

19:24:00


I've got a new job!

While back home for summer I wanted to get myself a job so I'd be out the house and earning some 
£££. After what felt like millions of applications and hundreds of interviews, I landed myself a job at Clarks in my local highstreet.

I'm writing this post during my lunch break of my second shift and so far so good! I've learnt there's a lot more to shoes and feet than you would think. I've also learnt not to climb a ladder in the stock room at full speed, cause you will fall and a pair of mens boots will give you a fat lip. I learnt that one the hard way. 

I will be working my bum off here until I go back to Southampton for second year in September, but will hopefully come back whenever I'm back home.

I've even got my own name badge already, something I didn't even get at my old retail job and I was there for ten months!

Wish me luck and come and buy some shoes off of me...

Lauren-Georgina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments